Elite-WoW

The WoW that's Elite

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  CREATE GAME ACCOUNT RIGHT HERE CREATE GAME ACCOUNT RIGHT HERE "CLICK ME"  

Share | 

Leopard GM app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leopard

PostSubject: Leopard GM app.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 am

1. What is your main in-game name? Leopard

2. How old are you? 16

3. Where do you live (Fluent English Required)? Lived In Australia,Moved Down to Serbia.Europe.

4. Have you played Retail WoW and if so, for how long? Yes.3-4 Years.Quit Just Before WOTLK came Out.Moved Countries.Couldnt Pay it Of.

5. How long have you played on Elite-WoW servers? Not Yet.Waiting For it to open.

6. List your in-game characters; server, level, class, time played. None.

7. what times can you be online, put an "X" in the corresponding box (all times MUST BE IN GMT+0 timezone)..UTC/GMT +2 hours Europe maybe this time..
[x] 6:00am - 12:00pm
[x] 12:00pm - 6:00pm
[X] 6:00pm - 12:00am
[x] 12:00am - 6:00am
Depends when im on.when i get bored
but i tend to play most of the day.

8. Have you had previous experience as a gamemaster? Yes.I have been gm before.but im still Learning some of the commands.
8a. If so where and how long? other server.i forgot the names.sorry..and about 1month.=[ they wernt anny top Servers though..some hamachi. =[

9. Tell us a little about yourself (use 25 words or less). im friendly nice and active. like to help people but i also like to have fun myself pvping.

10. Explain why you think you would be a good Elite-WoW GM. beacuse IM active.Friendly and nice.and like to get thing done.

11. Which realm would you most prefer to GM on? a PVP one.Dunno what ones there are out there.

12. What positive additions could you make to the Elite-WoW Community if you became a GM? people would enjoy playing elite wow because im GM on it Smile and lol xD>Smile

13. Are you going to be a total retard and flip out if you get kicked from being a GM? Nahh.but ill be pissed.everyone would be pissed.Smile but i get over it.

14. If your friend comes online and asks for a free item/gold/level what do you say? if its a real life riend that i know .i will ask higher staff about it
if its some random player on the server its no GMs are not allowed to give out gear.but most of the time items are not allowed to be given to players by GMs.

15. where would you find The botanica? Tempest Keep,Tk, Outlands. netherstorm.

16. How would you handle the following ticket:Investigate,find proof.then ban for like 1day. if it keeps happening bang longer. or wait for higher staff to do that bann job forever!.

"Bob is Speedhacking BAN HIM!"
17. please fill in the Blanks: If you abuse it you Lose it

18. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days,
how many months have 28 days?: February.Leep year 29-.-'' all 12 though but feb 28 leep 29:)

19. How much is 2 + 2 x 2 = ? 8 :

20. A warrior makes a ticket explaining that when he puts talent points into Mortal Strike, Rank 1, he does not learn the spell. He has tried numerous respecs and each time he doesn't learn the talent. How would you go about helping this person? Go to the Warrior Trainer and train mortal strike.

21. If your application is selected you will go to the interview process, interviews are normally scheduled on ventrilo in an evening (EST & GMT Time Zone Listings), all times are listed in UTC as a standard regulation.

22. Any other info that can help?...im still learning.Smile.dont know programming.-.-''
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elite
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Leopard GM app.   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:45 am

app. will not be considered got number 19 wrong.
Quote :
19. How much is 2 + 2 x 2 = ? 8 :

Wrong
A: 6
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080523060818AAPfoY1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elitewow.logu2.com

Leopard GM app.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1